- Summer: Term 1
- Summer: Term 4
This is a social league and the teams are coordinated at the beginning of each season based on date of birth, not on skill level. The age group currently available is:
- Year 2 / 3 team
- Year 4 / 5 / 6 team
New teams will be coordinated each season. Teams will be coordinated depending on nomination numbers.
Players will be required to provide their own white cricket pants (King’s shorts for hot weather) and King’s PE top. A basic equipment kit (pads, helmets, gloves, etc.) will be available from the coach.
Matches & Training
Yr. 4/5/6 Matches are played on Saturdays at approximately 8:00am, at various local venues. Training will be as directed by the coaches.
Yr. 2/3 Matches are played on Friday nights at Enfield United Cricket Club. Training will be as directed by the coaches.
Saturday Cricket: $20 admin fee and equipment fee, which covers you for one term
By registering my child to play in a King's Cricket Team I agree to the following:
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQs.
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on a team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand I may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my sports top to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.
Please email the PE staff if you require further information about playing weekly sport for King’s.