Available to Students in Yr. 2 - Yr. 4
- Summer: Term 1 2024
King’s PE shorts, Futsal top (supplied by King’s), long navy socks and shin pads (supplied by player) must be worn.
Games & Training
Games are played on Thursday evenings at King's Baptist Grammar School, Sports Centre. Approximate game start times are as follows:
- 9&U Thursdays 5:00pm
- 11&U Thursdays 6:05pm
$60 per player for term 1, (6 week season).
Please note, the following information is subject to change between seasons.
By registering my child to play in a King's Futsal Team I agree to the following:
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQs.
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on a team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand I may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my sports top to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.
Please email the PE staff if you require further information about playing weekly sport for King’s.