Available to Students in Yr. 2 - Yr. 7
- Summer: Term 4 and term 1
King’s PE shorts, Futsal top (supplied by King’s), long navy socks and shin pads (supplied by player) must be worn.
Games & Training
Games are played on Monday and Tuesday nights at Burragah Recreation Centre in Modbury North. Approximate game start times are as follows:
- 9&U Tuesday: 4:00pm-6:00pm
- 11&U Monday: 5:30pm-7:00pm
- 13&U Tuesday: 6:00pm-8:00pm
$8 per game, to be paid to Burragah Recreation Centre before the game.
There is also a once-off player registration fee of $10 to Burragah Recreation Centre, and a once-off $20 fee to be paid to King’s to cover team registration, admin fee and top hire.
Please note, the following information is subject to change between seasons.
By registering my child to play in a King's Futsal Team I agree to the following:
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQs.
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on a team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand I may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my sports top to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.
Please email the PE staff if you require further information about playing weekly sport for King’s.