Submitting an Application for Enrolment
There are three steps to our application process at King’s Baptist Grammar School. Please read through each step carefully before commencing the Application for Enrolment at the bottom of this page.
We value your time and encourage you to set aside approximately 30 minutes (per child) to work through this, completing steps 1 through to 3.
1. Prepare the Required Documents
Before commencing the application process, please make sure you have the following documents ready to upload:
- Birth certificate
- 2x written character references:
If you are connected to a local church, we welcome you to supply a reference from your Pastor or Faith Leader. Alternatively, you can supply a reference from an employer, work colleague or family friend, as examples. If this Application is for a sibling and you already have children attending King’s, the references supplied previously cover your family.
- Recent kindergarten/school reports and NAPLAN results (if currently attending another school or kindergarten)
- Any relevant medical or health reports (for example psychological, speech, occupational therapy)
- Australian Government visa summary (if applicable)
- Immunisation record (for ELC applications only)
2. Complete the Preliminary Information Questionnaire
Please begin the application process by following the link at the bottom of this page to tell us about your child.
It is important to note, if you have more than one child that you are completing the application process for, you will need to submit individual Preliminary Information Questionnaires for each child.
On completion of this step you will be taken to the Application for Enrolment Form - and continue with step 3.
3. Complete the Online Application Form and Upload Required Documents
If you have contacted or visited King’s previously, we may already hold contact information which we can use to pre-populate your Application for Enrolment form. For this to happen, please be sure to enter in the same email address.
Please ensure that all required documents are uploaded to complete your application. The enrolments office will be in contact with you after your application has been processed.