About our School Uniform
Wearing a uniform is a mark of inclusion. By wearing our School uniform with pride and respect, a student declares, “I am part of the King’s Community and all that it stands for.” The King’s Baptist Grammar School uniform is practical, comfortable, and affordable. It does not distinguish between students on the basis of wealth or home background.
On-Site Uniform Shop
For new, high quality uniforms and compulsory items, Perm-a-Pleat offers parents the convenience of the On-Site Uniform Shop, located in the Michael Parfitt Theatre Foyer. The On-Site Uniform Shop also stocks items for specific sports requirements, along with school backpacks, socks, winter tights and other accessories.
Opening Hours - School Term
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday: 12:00pm-4:00pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 8:00am-12:00pm
Please note, the On-Site Uniform Shop is not open on weekends. The Uniform Shop has reduced opening hours during the School Holidays.
Opening Hours - School Holidays
- Tuesday, 16 January: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday, 17 January: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday, 18 January: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday, 24 January: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Thursday, 25 January: 8:00am-4:00pm
Opening Hours - Term 1 Extended Hours
- Tuesday, 30 January: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday, 31 January: 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Friday, 2 February: 8:00am-12:00pm
The On-Site Uniform Shop stocks an extensive range of sizes and all new students are invited for a uniform fitting in November, December and January before the start of the school year. It is recommended families make an appointment for sizing/fitting, as it can take up to 30 minutes to be fitted for the full school uniform. Please click on the button below to create an online account with Perm-a-Pleat and to request an appointment.
Contact the On-Site Uniform Shop
Online Uniform Store
We offer the convenience of online ordering for parents through the King's Baptist Grammar School Online Uniform Store. In partnership with Perm-a-Pleat, ordering top up items is a simple click and pay away for parents that can be done from your computer or smart device.
- Junior School Students: Once an online purchase has been made the uniform will be placed in your child’s school bag, ready to bring home.
- Senior School Students: Once an online purchase has been made, the parent will be contacted by phone when ready for collection from the onsite Uniform Shop.
The official King’s Wynn Vale Secondhand Uniforms Facebook Group is run by King’s parents, dedicated to the buying and selling of second-hand school uniforms.
Reception-Year 9 students have the option to purchase a House T-Shirt (Baldock, Brimblecombe, Warren and White). Students will be able to wear their House T-Shirt to various King’s events each year including:
- House Games/Sports Days
- Cross Country
- Fundraising Days
- Casual Days
- Arts Day (Middle and Senior School)
- House Challenge Events (Middle School)