Term 1 & Term 3
Net Attack is a fun, safe, social and active netball skills
development program, available for King’s students in Reception- Year 2. It gives kids of all abilities a positive introduction to
netball and teaches them the basic skills of the sport.
Each week your child will take part in skill-based activities, minor games and modified matches. This will help them develop fundamental movement skills, as well as important social skills like team work and an introduction to netball rules.
Each session is led by accredited coaches, using modified equipment.
About the Program
- Where: King’s Sports Centre
- When: Wednesdays from 7:45am-8:30am
- Dates: Term 1, Wednesday, 7 February - Wednesday, 10 April (10 week program)
- Who: Reception-Year 2 King’s students
- Price: $70 per term (10 week program)
- Available: Terms 1 and 3