Keithcot King’s OSHC
When school’s out, the fun continues at Before & After School Care and Vacation Care. Offered for King's students from Reception through to Year 7, these programs give you peace of mind that your child is being cared for in a supportive, fun and safe environment. No matter the level of care you require, we offer permanent and casual attendance options.
About the OSHC
Keithcot King’s OSHC was established in 1988 for both Keithcot and King’s Baptist schools. It is located onsite at Keithcot Farm Primary School - right next door to King’s - for easy drop off and pick up.
Before school care combines all ages and offers a breakfast program. To cater for individual children’s needs and interests, after school care is split into a junior group (Reception-Year 3) and a senior group (Year 4-Year 7). The senior group program is located on the King’s grounds.
Whether your child wants to relax after a big day of school or needs to burn off all that extra energy, our flexible program is designed to suit them.
At OSHC, your child will enjoy:
- Creative and stimulating activities
- A safe, secure and caring environment
- An opportunity to develop new friendships
- The option to do homework or have quiet time
- A program underpinned by wholesome Christian values
- Healthy breakfast or afternoon tea
Hours of Operation (Monday-Friday)
- Mornings: 7:00am until beginning school day
- Afternoon: End of school day until 6:00pm
- Vacation Care and Pupil Free Days: 7:00am until 6:00pm
- Before School Care: $12 per session (includes breakfast)
- After School Care: $18 per session (includes afternoon tea)
- Vacation Care and Pupil Free Days: $42 per day (plus costs)
*Costs per child per day. Please note, fees may be subject to change.