About King’s Baptist Grammar School
King’s (Wynn Vale) is the only Baptist School in South Australia, providing a complete ELC-Year 12 experience in a faith-based community, where every student is provided with a breadth of opportunities.
‘Visio Fidei’ means Vision of Faith - it's how we talk about the spiritual foundations that established the entire ethos here at King’s Baptist Grammar School.
The School’s purpose is to live out in practice its vision of faith - providing excellence in teaching and learning that empowers individuals in partnership with families.
King's is opening a new Campus in the Adelaide Hills in 2023.
2021 SACE Results
- 100% completion for sixth year in a row
- 11x students achieved A+ with Merit grades
- 45.3% of all results were A grades
- 90.5% of all results were A or B grades
- 100% of all results were A, B or C grades
2021 ATAR Results
- Our median ATAR was 82.20
- 20% of students achieved an ATAR over 90
- Our Dux for 2021 received an ATAR of 99.65
- 92% of students who applied for university received an offer into their first preference course
- 100% of students who had plans to study at university received offers
SA's only Baptist School
King’s is affiliated with the South Australian Baptist Union of Churches. We have close links with neighbouring Baptist churches; however, we are truly inter-denominational in focus. We stress the tenets of faith which are common to all orthodox Christian churches.
No matter where you are on your personal faith journey, King’s offers a Christian community where students and parents alike can experience the love of God and have the opportunity to respond to Him.
Faith Life at King's
Our prayer is that our students will become secure in their faith and established in a Christian view of life through which they honour God. Our further hope is that they will take their faith into their adult life as maturing Christians within their own particular world.