Booklists for 2023
Orders for 2023 resources can be made online at www.campion.com.au.
How to Order
- Click ‘Order Now’ and you will be given the option of ‘Creating an Account’. This will allow you to save your order (for up to 48 hours) and return to complete it, place orders for multiple family members with one payment, add items to your order before it’s packed, view your online history, track your home delivery parcels through Australia Post, and retrieve passcodes for digital books. See a complete list of reasons for creating an account on the Campion web page.
- Select King's Baptist Grammar School from the dropdown list (South Australia) and, when asked for a Resource List Code, use KJQB and then select Year Level.
- Tick the items that you require. Only the ticked items will be supplied.
- Orders will be sent via Australia Post and a card will be left if not at home. Free home delivery for orders placed December 9.
- Place student’s name, address, parent’s mobile phone number (or daytime phone number) and email address in the spaces provided. Include the business name and parent's name on deliveries to work addresses. Delivery can also be to an alternate address if you will be away (i.e. grandparents, neighbour).
Orders may be ordered, collected and paid for at the Campion store.
Full payment is required at the time the order is placed. Payments can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
Late Orders & Deliveries
If you missed placing your order by the due date, you can still order online at www.campion.com.au and select the remaining delivery option. Alternatively, you can visit the Shop or telephone your order (details above). Please note that the Campion store becomes very busy in the weeks before school returns. Stock availability cannot always be guaranteed in the store and for late orders.
Returns & Refunds
Exchanges and refunds will be made on any goods deemed faulty from the manufacturer. Refunds may also be given on textbooks in new condition (including intact shrink-wrapping where applicable) - these must be returned by the end of February or 14 working days after the purchase date (whichever is later).
If you have any problems with your order, please contact Campion on (08) 8337 4544 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reception Booklist PDF (440KB)
- Year 1 Booklist PDF (440KB)
- Year 2 Booklist PDF (440KB)
- Year 3 Booklist PDF (442KB)
- Year 4 Booklist PDF (441KB)
- Year 5 Booklist PDF (441KB)
- Year 6 Booklist PDF (443KB)
- Year 7 Booklist PDF (443KB)
- Year 8 Booklist PDF (443KB)
- Year 9 Booklist PDF (445KB)
- Year 10 Booklist PDF (444KB)
- Year 11 Booklist PDF (447KB)
- Year 12 Booklist PDF (449KB)