Booklists for 2022
Orders for 2022 resources can be made online at www.campion.com.au. For home delivery in the fortnight ending 23 December 2021, please place your orders by Friday, 26 November 2021 using the below information.
How to Order
- Click ‘Order Now’ and you will be given the option of ‘Creating an Account’. This will allow you to save your order (for up to 48 hours) and return to complete it, place orders for multiple family members with one payment, add items to your order before it’s packed, view your online history, track your home delivery parcels through Australia Post, and retrieve passcodes for digital books. See a complete list of reasons for creating an account on the Campion web page.
- Select King's Baptist Grammar School from the dropdown list (South Australia) and, when asked for a Resource List Code, use QQ32 and then select Year Level.
- Tick the items that you require. Only the ticked items will be supplied.
- Orders will be sent via Australia Post and a card will be left if not at home. Free home delivery for orders placed Thursday, 9 December.
- Place student’s name, address, parent’s mobile phone number (or daytime phone number) and email address in the spaces provided. Include the business name and parent's name on deliveries to work addresses. Delivery can also be to an alternate address if you will be away (i.e. grandparents, neighbour).
Orders may be ordered, collected and paid for at the Campion store.
Full payment is required at the time the order is placed. Payments can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
Late Orders & Deliveries
If you missed placing your order by the due date, you can still order online at www.campion.com.au and select the remaining delivery option. Alternatively, you can visit the Shop or telephone your order (details above). Please note that the Campion store becomes very busy in the weeks before school returns. Stock availability cannot always be guaranteed in the store and for late orders.
Returns & Refunds
Exchanges and refunds will be made on any goods deemed faulty from the manufacturer. Refunds may also be given on textbooks in new condition (including intact shrink-wrapping where applicable) - these must be returned by the end of February or 14 working days after the purchase date (whichever is later).