- Winter: Term 2 and 3
This is a social league and the teams are coordinated at the beginning of each season based on date of birth, and not on skill level. The age groups available are as follows:
- Year 3 / 4 team
- Year 5 / 6 team
- Year 7 team
Guernsey supplied by King's and will be handed out by the coach. Navy coloured socks and navy football shorts are required to be purchased. Mouth guards are also mandatory and can be purchased at the PE office for $3.
Games & Training
Games are played on are played on Saturdays, with start times varying from 8:30am-10:00am. Training will be as directed by the coaches.
$100, with the full amount to be paid at the time of registration online. Further information about fees is available here.
Registration Form (Registrations Closed)
By registering my child to play in a King's Football Team I agree to the following:
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct.
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQs.
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on a team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand I may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my sports top to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.
Please email the PE staff if you require further information about playing weekly sport for King’s.