Winter Season - Term 2 and 3
NOMINATIONS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS!
Age groups available:
- Year 2 / 3 team (Saturday morning – starting times vary from 8:30am – 10:00am)
- Year 3 / 4 team (Saturday morning – starting times vary from 8:30am – 10:00am)
- Year 5 / 6 (and Yr 7, final year) team (Saturday morning – starting times vary from 8:30am – 10:00am)
Training: As directed by the coaches.
Uniform: Guernsey supplied by Kings and will be handed out by the coach. Navy coloured socks and navy football shorts are required to be purchased. Mouth guards are also mandatory and can be purchased at the PE office for a $3.
Fees: $100. The total amount to be paid at the front office upfront by round 2 of the season.
Further information available at: http://websites.sportstg.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-11379-0-493130-0&a=ROUND
By registering my child to play in a Kings football team I agree to the following:
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQ’s
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on the team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand I may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my guernsey to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.