Season - Term 4 and Term 1
Age groups available:
- Year Rec / 4 team (Kanga Cricket) Friday night Approx 6:30pm TTG Cricket club
- Year 4 / 5 team Saturday Approx 8:00am Various local venues
- Year 6 / 7 team Saturday Approx 8:00am Various local venues
As directed by the coaches. (No training for Kanga Cricket)
Players will be required to provide their own white cricket pants (King’s shorts for hot weather) and King’s PE top. A basic equipment kit (pads, helmets, gloves, etc.) will be available from the coach.
Friday Kanga Cricket- $30 registration fee which covers you for Term 1 and Term 4.
Saturday Cricket- $20 admin fee and equipment fee which covers you for 1 Term.
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQ’s
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on the team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand i may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my sports top to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.