Summer Season - Term 4 and 1
Winter Season - Term 2 and 3
Age groups available: U/8 U/10 U/12 U/14 U/16
Uniforms: Basketball singlets are required and available from the PE office.
Games: Games are played on Saturdays indoors in the local area.
- U/14-U/16 Mondays 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- U/8 Tuesdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- U/10 Tuesdays 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- U/12 Wednesday 3.30pm – 4.30pm
- U/8- U/16: $185 per season. This includes match fees, player registration, team registration, admin fee, specialised coaching sessions and singlet hire. An online fee of $19.98 will also need to be paid to the basketball association before game 1 of each season.
Further information available at: https://www.adelaidebasketball.com.au/
PLEASE NOTE: This is a social league, teams are coordinated at the beginning of each season based on Date of Birth not on skill level.
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQ’s
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on a team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand I may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my sports top to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.