Our co-curricular activities are in full swing and it’s been wonderful to see and hear students exploring their gifts and talents whilst developing new skills and friendships. Joining a co-curricular group provides the opportunity to learn alongside like-minded people across a range of year levels and experiences.
There are still vacancies available for more students to join, which we encourage. Please see the list below for days, times and relevant information - or contact either Ms Sue Horton or Mr Mark Smedley if you have any questions.
- Rock Band: Friday lunchtimes in the Music Ensemble Room (Instruments and Voice)
- Jazz Band: Wednesday lunchtimes in the Music Ensemble Room (Instruments and Voice)
- Concert Band: Mondays from 3:30pm-4:30pm in the Music Ensemble Room (Wind, Percussion and Keyboard Instruments)
- Middle School Vocal Ensemble: Wednesdays from 3:30pm-4:30pm in the Music Ensemble Room
- Senior Vocal Ensemble: Friday lunchtimes in the Music Keyboard Lab
- Senior Strings: Thursdays from 3:30pm-4:30pm in the Multi-Purpose Room (Senior School)
- Year 6-Year 7 Chapel Band: Monday lunchtimes in the Music Ensemble Room
- Year 8-Year 9 Chapel Band: Thursday lunchtimes in the Music Ensemble Room
- Year 10-Year 12 Chapel Band: Monday lunchtimes in the King's Community Centre Auditorium
We are also excited to welcome Old Scholars, Isaac Drury and Isaac Hegedus, to lead our King’s Media Team, sharing their incredible filmmaking talents with students interested in all aspects of filmmaking - from acting, to filming, to editing. On the strength of their award-winning short films, they will lead our budding young filmmakers to create an original short film.
- Media Team: Wednesdays 3:30pm-5:00pm in the DT Hub