Last Updated: Tuesday, 3 August
Please see below the latest COVID update from SA Health (via AISSA).
SA Health has advised that, from Thursday 5 August, the following activities can resume:
- Sub-school assemblies
- Choir and dance/aerobic rehearsals within the school
- All co-curricular activities (including instrumental music)
- Excursions and camps [held within the state]
- Events held within the school or ELC (such as performances and concerts) where:
- density requirements and physical distancing requirements are met by all attending adults
- masks are worn by adults and students in Years 6* [see note below] and above who are not performing
- all adult attendees are encouraged to COVID SAfe check in
- School sports including interschool sport
- Water safety/swimming/aquatic lessons
The following measures will remain in place until further notice:
- All interstate camps and travel are postponed/cancelled
- Staff and students in Year 6-Year 12 (*see note below) will be encouraged to wear masks
- The number of parents/adults on site will be kept to a minimum and will be required to wear a face mask and practice physical distancing
- Parent/teacher interviews/meetings will be held online where possible
- All adults (including staff) must COVID-SAfe check in each time they enter the site; note that the King’s Community, ELC and King’s Baptist Grammar School have separate COVID-SAfe QR codes
Due to the changing nature of the pandemic, events, camps and excursions may be cancelled with minimal notice.
*Please note that we will continue to maintain an expectation that Year 6-Year 12 wear masks, due to the fact that our Year-Year 7 students are utilising the same specialist spaces as Year 8-Year 9.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is any clarification required.