Season - Term 4 and 1
Season: The Futsal season will run in terms 4, 2019 and term 1, 2020. Games are played on Monday and Tuesday nights at Burragah Recreation Centre, Modbury North. The first game will be on Monday the 14th October 2019 and the last round before the Christmas break will be on the 9th of December 2019. Games commence again on Monday 3rd February 2020 and the final game of the season is played on the 6th April 2020.
Age groups available: (Age at 06/04/2020)
U7 – games Mon approx 4pm
U9 – games Mon approx 5pm
U11 – games Tue approx 5pm
U13 – games Tue approx 6pm
U15 – games Tue approx 7pm
Uniforms: King PE shorts, Futsal Top supplied by Kings, Shin pads must be worn (supplied by player)
Fees: Fees are $7 per game, paid to the team manager before the game. There is also a once off player registration fee of $10 to Burragah and a once off $20 fee to be paid to Kings to cover team registration, admin fee and top hire.
*Please note the information is subject to change between seasons.
- I have read and will ensure my child adheres to the Player Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Spectator Code of Conduct
- I have read and will abide by the Weekly Sport FAQ’s
- I understand the playing season goes over 2 terms and agree that my child will be committed to the team for the entire season.
- I understand that the fees must be paid in full before my child is registered to play.
- I understand that availability on the team may depend upon regular attendance at organised practice sessions.
- I understand i may be placed on a roster to score for my child’s team if needed.
- I agree to return my sports top to the PE office within 10 days of finishing with the team or a $30 fee will be charged to my school account.